Visions, Missions, Goals, and Values
organizational structure of our company
corporate governance guidelines
Partnerships and community development program
Pos Indonesia is now capable of showing their creativity in Indonesia postal development with infrastructure connection utilization that reach 58.700 service points that covers 100% of city, almost 100% districts, 42% of wards, and 940 remote transmigration locations in Indonesia. These areas are divided to six regionals.
- The first region is located in Medan responsible for Sumatera.
- The second region is located in Jakarta responsible for DKI Jakarta, Debotabek, and Banten.
- The third region is located in Bandung responsible for West java, but not included Debotabek.
- The fourth region is located in Semarang responsible for Middle Java dan DI Yogyakarta.
- The fifth region is located in Surabaya responsible for East Java, Bali, NTB, and NTT.
- The sixth region is located in Makasar responsible for Kalimantan/ Borneo, Sulawesi, and Papua.
As time goes by, Pos Indonesia already has 4800 online post offices complete with Pos’s mobile electronic in several city. All of the points are one solid and integrated chain. The postal code system is created to facilitate delivery process where every area in Indonesia can be accurately identify.
Not only Indonesia, but Pos Indonesia also already expands internationally, building trust with other international brand such as Western Union.