We provide and continue to develop a wide range of products sold at the post office, including:
- Sales of postal items and other items entrusted by our partners for sale on consignment consisting of :
- Various kinds/forms of letter covers and post cards.
- Covers (envelopes) of various shapes and sizes for various purposes, such as standard covers, folio size covers, adhesive covers, laced covers, and various other forms of covers including ready-made covers or covers for shipping certain items that require security or special treatment.
- Sozo Formula Manggata (Soman).
- Stamp and e-Stamp
- Provision of stamp objects as a means of tax repayment to the government, in the form of a Rp.10,000 kopur stamp. The provision of stamps at each post office is carried out in accordance with the mandate of the Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor: 13 Tahun 1985 Tanggal 27 Desember 1985 tentang Bea Materai.
- The government issued an electronic stamp or e-Stamp Rp10,000 on Saturday (1/10/2022). The issuance of this e-Stamp is in line with Undang-Undang (UU) Nomor 10 Tahun 2020 and Peraturan Menteri Keuangan (PMK) Nomor 134 Tahun 2021 tentang bea materai. The government appointed Oerusahaan Umum Percetakan Uang Republik Indonesia (Perum Peruri) as the party that makes and sistributes e-Stamp. Meanwhile, e,Stamp sales are carried out my PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) through PT Pos Financial Indonesia (POSFIN) which can be purchased directly through the ematerai.posfin.id page which is accompanied by features that make it easy for users. Starting from the Single Stamp feature, Bulk Auto Stamp, and Microsoft Office Add-on Feature.
- The post office also provides document attestation service through Pemeteraian Kemudian (Nasegeling) which is carried out in accordance with Keputusan Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Nomor: KEP-02/PPJ/2003 dated January 6th, 2003 concerning procedures for Pemeteraian Kemudian (Nasegeling).